Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Some Concerts

Claire's concert was last Wednesday.  The kids were required to come in pyjamas.  At first I was like wtf, but then I loved the idea because it was no pressure and no fuss.






The next nite, Gigi had her concert.  She made me promise not to upload videos to YouTube so I didn't, but trust me when I say she did great!  She plays the clarinet in her school band so we got treated to a real middle school concert.  I was so proud of her.


(Trust me, she's in there.)  After the concert I took Claire on a date to McDonald's.  She wouldn't share with me.  It's getting really cold in the Valley and I'm so ready to be done with work and start Christmas and my vacation.  Like last year, I'm taking off the whole week AFTER Christmas, to essentially do nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment