Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Skating Backwards

Claire missed her ice skating lessons two weeks in a row, first because she was sick and then because of Thanksgiving.  So both of those Saturdays I took the girls for free skate.  They had a blast if only for the hot chocolate and nachos they got to eat at the rink.


Just look at my sweet little baby Claire going around by herself!


At her next lesson, I invited my parents to come and they got to see her in action.  They practiced skating backwards for the first time and it's cute how impressed my mom was.


Her and my dad also got sad every time she fell and said they just wanted to go out there and pick her up, and take her straight home.  Haha oh grandparents.  Pretty sure they would have made me suck it up and shake it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment